A note about our pricing
We are focused on giving back to our community that has supported us for these 29 years. We are offering Friday evening’s show and Sunday programming as our gift to the community and asking our audience to Pay-What-You-Can to attend. Saturday’s full day of programming is available at the reduced rate of $29 in celebration of our 29th year. At these great prices, we ask you to bring your family, bring your friends, and bring someone new to the festival.
Conditions of purchase:
• No refunds, the Festival runs rain or shine
• We reserve the right to check bags at the gate
• If camping, minors must be attended by parent or guardian
• No pets, only designated service animals allowed on site
• NEW: as it is now a municipal park, no smoking allowed
Debit, credit card (MasterCard & VISA) and cash accepted on-site.
GST and surcharges will be added to the ticket price.
SATURDAY $29 adults $10 youth (13-18) 12 & under FREE when accompanied by parent or guardian
FRIDAY & SUNDAY EVENTS Pay-What-You-Can! (Donations taken at the gate)
On-site camping for Friday & Saturday nights available for purchase with Saturday admission ticket: $20 adults, $10 youth
Tickets are available for purchase in Mission from Shoppers Drug Mart, 32530 Lougheed Highway.